The One Coaching and Matchmaking, a trademark of MTS Talent Services GmbH (hereafter referred to as “THE ONE”, “we” “us” or “our”) both respects your privacy and takes the security of your Personal Data seriously. THE ONE also acknowledges that Data Subjects (you) have certain rights concerning Personal Data and that THE ONE has legal responsibility to ensure that it has procedures in place pertaining to how Personal Data is handled and to ensure adherence to privacy laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please contact the Data Protection Officer, Kelly Brändli, in the event that you:
· Would like to withdraw / revoke your consent to THE ONE processing your Personal Data
· Would like to object to THE ONE processing your Personal Data
· Would like to review, amend or limit the processing of your Personal Data, including deleting your Personal Data
· Opt-out of certain non-essential communications such as promotional communication
· Have further questions pertaining to the legal basis for processing of your Personal Data
1. Data Protection Office Contact Information
The One Coaching and Matchmaking - MTS Talent Services GmbH
Please contact the Data Protection Authority in the event that you:
· Require advice on the application of the data protection law.
· Think your data protection rights have been breached
2. Key Terms and Definitions:
Consent:Freely given, specific, informed and explicit consent by statement or action signifying agreement to the processing of their personal data.
A consent request needs to be presented in a clear and concise way, using language that is easy to understand, and be clearly distinguishable from other pieces of information such as terms and conditions. The request has to specify what use will be made of your personal data and include contact details of the company processing the data. Consent must be freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous. Informed consent means that you must be given information about the processing of your personal data, including at least:
· the identity of the organisation processing data
· the purposes for which the data is being processed
· the type of data that will be processed
· the possibility to withdraw consent (for example by sending an email to withdraw consent)
· where applicable, the fact that the data will be used solely for automated-based decision-making, including profiling
· information about whether the consent is related to an international transfer of your data, the possible risks of data transfers to countries outside the EU if those countries are not the subject of a Commission adequacy decision and there are no adequate safeguards
Personal data: Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. Personal data that has been de-identified, encrypted or pseudonymised but can be used to re-identify a person remains personal data and falls within the scope of the law. Personal data that has been rendered anonymous in such a way that the individual is not or no longer identifiable is no longer considered personal data. For data to be truly anonymised, the anonymisation must be irreversible. The law protects personal data regardless of the technology used for processing that data – it’s technology neutral and applies to both automated and manual processing, provided the data is organised in accordance with pre-defined criteria (for example alphabetical order). It also doesn’t matter how the data is stored – in an IT system, through video surveillance, or on paper; in all cases, personal data is subject to the protection requirements set out in the GDPR.
· location data (for example the location data function on a mobile phone)*
· an Internet Protocol (IP) address
· a cookie ID*
· the advertising identifier of your phone
· data held by a hospital or doctor, which could be a symbol that uniquely identifies a person
Data Subjects: are a natural person whose personal data is processed by a controller or processor
Data Controllers: the entity that determines the purposes, conditions and means of the processing of personal data
Data Processors: the entity that processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Processing: Processing covers a wide range of operations performed on personal data, including by manual or automated means. It includes the collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of personal data. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the processing of personal data wholly or partly by automated means as well as to non-automated processing, if it is part of a structured filing system.
Examples of processing
· staff management and payroll administration
· access to/consultation of a contacts database containing personal data
· sending promotional emails
· shredding documents containing personal data
· posting/putting a photo of a person on a website
· storing IP addresses or MAC addresses
· video recording (CCTV)
Website: means the website that you are currently using (www.findtheone.ch) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
THE ONE appreciates your rights, as outlined below, pertaining to your Personal Data. THE ONE only requests you to provide THE ONE with Personal Data needed for its lawful business purposes and to enable THE ONE to provide Services to its members, prospective members, its clients and prospective clients. When you connect / interact with THE ONE, you provide some Personal Data to THE ONE indirectly.
If a Data Subject contacts THE ONE directly by means of electronic mail Personal Data transmitted by the Data Subject is automatically stored. This type of Personal Data, which has been voluntarily submitted to the Data Controller, is stored for the reasons of processing or contacting the data subject.
Your provision of consent and Personal Data to THE ONE is voluntary and when you provide information to THE ONE, you are entrusting the information to us for processing. THE ONE however does require certain/specific/mandatory information from you, which it deems necessary in order to be able to provide, and improve its Services. If you therefore do not provide THE ONE with this requested information, THE ONE may not be able to support you adequately and you may not be able to participate in/ engage in some of /all of THE ONE’s Services. You have the option as to whether or not to provide non-mandatory information and can opt out of non-essential communications and unsubscribe to email@example.com.
There are some limitations to the amount of privacy we can guarantee Data Subjects. THE ONE needs to process certain Personal Data to be in compliance with the law and to meet contractual and/or statutory and legal obligations. If THE ONE is not provided with certain information, this will restrict THE ONE’s ability to assist you with introduction opportunities, for example.
THE ONE limits access to Personal Data and limits the processing thereof as much as possible, as well as takes reasonable steps to protect it.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you as a Data Subject, have certain rights:
· The Right to Access
· The Right of Rectification
· The Right to be Forgotten
· Data Portability
· The Right to Object and The Right to Restriction of Processing
· Right of confirmation
You have the right to:
· information about the processing of your personal data;
· obtain access to the personal data held about you;
· ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
· request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
· object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
· request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
· receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
· request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
Should you wish to exercise your rights as outlined above, please contact the Data Protection Officer.
THE ONE will respond to your request without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month. Please be advised that you may be requested to provide information to confirm your identity (such as, clicking a verification link, entering a username of password, etc.) in order to exercise your rights. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information requested free of charge.
4. What information THE ONE collects, uses and stores:
The type of information THE ONE collects depends on the situation
· Personal data, needed to enable THE ONE to rendered its Services – which is voluntarily provided by members, prospective members, clients and prospective clients may include but is not limited to:
o Date of birth
o Contact information such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing address
o Job Title
o Income level
o Demographic data such as religion and ethnicity, marital status
o Information relevant to our services delivery such as partner preferences, lifestyle, values, goals, dreams, aspirations, availability, travel schedules, event participation
o Payment and invoicing data
o IP address (automatically collected)
· Other anonymized information
o Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
o Operating system (automatically collected)
o A list of URLs starting with a reference site, your activity on this website and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
5. The legal basis for THE ONE to collect, process, store and disclose your Personal Data:
How your Personal Data is disclosed will depend upon the situation.
All personal data is collected, processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
To provide and administer “Services” to members, clients, other Matchmakers and Introduction agencies and to expand our business
To enable THE ONE to perform its legitimate business operations
For communication purposes; i.e. to provide our Services, communicate with you, send you information such as administrative, informational emails, links, other relevant information etc.
With your permission, and were permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by e-mail, social media or text message with information, promotional offers, news other information related to our Services.
To confirm and share important information such as communicating changes regarding THE ONE’s Terms and Conditions, policies or to communicate in the event of an emergency or other (such as last minute cancellation of a date)
To enable THE ONE to compile a profile about you so that THE ONE can identify / match potential partners and make introduction decisions
To comply with legal, regulatory and other contractual obligations and necessity
Crime / fraud, misuse prevention
To deal with accidents, defense of legal disputes and claims
For other THE ONE business operational reasons; i.e. financial transactions, procurement, maintaining and securing its infrastructure and looking into unauthorized usage of infrastructure and systems, backing up the storage of your Personal Data, to ensure that THE ONE’s business and confidentiality is protected, etc.
To develop, adapt and improve THE ONE’ Services and solve any problems
To protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or of another natural person
To contact you for market research purposes, which may be done using various channels such as e-mail, telephone, social media, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize our services, develop new services and improve our on-line and website experience.
6. How THE ONE collects Personal Data
Through in-person and other interactions with THE ONE, telephone calls, electronic and non-electronic data provided to us, through 3rd parties (or their service providers), our clients, though referrals, public searches, information you actively give us, information automatically logged when visiting / using our website, software applications, social media pages, registering /attending events,
When THE ONE is contacted about its Services
When prospective members and clients provide information via the application process
When clients and prospective clients interact and engage with THE ONE
Payment processing administration requires THE ONE to obtain certain details from Data Subjects
THE ONE could also sometime receive your data indirectly e.g. if you engage with THE ONE through social media (i.e. commenting on or following THE ONE) or on platforms such a LinkedIn etc. In the event that at a later date you delete your information from social media sites/platforms, THE ONE will still have access to information from the (prior) interactions and/or exchanges
Through Google Analytics on our website
Through information provided by Data Subjects on THE ONE blogs
Information collected through the use of social media widgets such as contact forms
When you grant THE ONE permission to post testimonials
From tracking and statistical analytical tools used by THE ONE
Data provided when you register for newsletter subscriptions.
7. Cookies and their use
All cookies used by our website are in accordance with the current Cookie Law. Before cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a request for your consent to accept cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling THE ONE to provide the best possible service and experience to you.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may affect our website’s functionality.
Our Website tracks the pages you visit via Google Analytics. Google Analytics provides anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how our site is used.
This Website allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook. Our website will not share any personal information with third parties.
8. Who has access to your Personal Data and where Personal Data is stored
Your Personal Data will only be shared with parties who need to have it to provide legitimate business services to or through THE ONE and therefore have valid reason for using it.
To the extent permitted by the law and on a need-to-know basis, THE ONE may share Personal Data with:
· Internal THE ONE employees
· Clients, members, other Matchmakers and Introduction Agencies, Coaches, Therapist and Psychologists
· Other providers supporting THE ONE with services such as payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing
· Data processors, data-sub processors (if applicable) and 3rd Parties such as vendors, service providers, independent consultants, strategic partners, marketing partners, event organizers, etc. who are supplying services and/or providing support to THE ONE for its business operations
In the event that THE ONE is required to share your data with third parties, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is handled safely, securely and in accordance with your rights, our obligations and the obligations of third parties under the law.
Data Subjects acknowledge and expressly agree that personal data may be transferred to parties outside of Switzerland and to companies outside of Switzerland affiliated with THE ONE. Data Subjects are aware and agree that THE ONE may transfer the personal data also to countries which do not offer a data protection equivalent to the data protection granted in Switzerland. THE ONE will however take all necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within Switzerland and under the GDPR.
As your data security is important to us and we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure your data by putting in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
9. Retention of Personal Data:
· To comply with legal, regulatory, occupational obligations, other legal reasons
· To meet Contractual obligations and necessity
· Defense of legal disputes and claims
· Protect vital interests
Generally speaking, in cases where it’s unclear whether and when personal data will have to be deleted, you may exercise your right to restriction of processing. That right can be exercised when:
· the accuracy of the data in question is contested;
· you don’t want the data to be erased;
· the data is no longer needed for the original purpose but may not be deleted yet because of legal grounds;
· the decision on your objection to processing is pending.
‘Restriction’ means that your Personal Data may, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest of the EU or of an EU Member State. You must be informed before the restriction is lifted.
10. Security and Protection
We have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data from being lost, modified, misused, breached etc.
Information regarding Personal Data Breaches:
A personal data breach occurs when there’s a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data processed. If this happens, the organisation holding the personal data must notify the supervisory authority without undue delay. If the personal data breach is likely to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms and the risk hasn’t been mitigated, then you, as an individual, must also be informed.
Please be reminded of the following points:
1. No electronic system is 100% percent secure and therefore THE ONE cannot guarantee the 100% safe transfer of Personal Data and information electronically.
2. Likewise, THE ONE also cannot ensure the safe delivery of Personal Data and information sent to THE ONE in writing (i.e. through postal services, etc.).
3. Any passwords must remain confidential and should not be given out to any 3rd party. THE ONE will never ask you to provide us with your password.
Links to external sites:
You may save the information contained in our website and set up links to our sites. If you are a commercial provider and link to any THE ONE pages, posts, or sites, our page(s) must be the only component and open in a new window, i.e. it must in particular not open in a frame.
Certain links on our website lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom THE ONE has no control. THE ONE makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of, or any other aspect relating to those third party resources.
11. What happens if our business ownership changes
In the event that such a change will take place, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes impacting your data.
The content of this website serves solely for informational purposes. THE ONE is striving to keep the information contained in this website accurate. However, THE ONE does not accept any liability for the timeliness, accuracy or totality of the information on its website and reserves the right to change the information or discontinue the website at any time.
Nothing in this website is to be considered as creating a mandate or other agreement with THE ONE or as offering counsel for any specific matter.
14. Copyright and Trademarks
All content, logos, photos and page headers contained in this website is the sole property of THE ONE Coaching and Matchmaking and is protected internationally by copyright.
You may read, download, save and print out any of our content for private use. We are always delighted if you choose to share it of course, we appreciate any and all referrals!
This site was created and is operated by THE ONE.
The One Coaching and Matchmaking
phone: +41 41 377 5377
Last updated: 22 February 2023